New Safety Practices
We have followed the requirements of the College of Optometrists of Ontario and the Ministry of Health to make our office environment as safe as possible. We have all the necessary PPE and precautions, in order to protect you and our staff.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Rearranging the office and our appointments to make social distancing possible and making it obvious what is off limits, including desk shields
- Hand sanitizer availability at the entrance and within the office
- Masks, gloves, face shields
- Equipment shields
- Constant sanitizing of all areas, between patients, and at touch points throughout the day
Changes in the dispensary, including an exciting new digital tool for spectacle measurements that is extremely accurate and allows us to take all the measurements for your eyewear from a safe distance. Frames are cleaned after each one is tried on.
- Trained staff in the new protocols/procedures
Thank you for your continued support
The Progressive Vision Centre team!