We have followed the requirements of the College of Optometrists of Ontario and the Ministry of health to make our office environment as safe as possible We will have all the necessary PPE and precautions in order to protect you and our staff This includes, but is not limited to:
• Rearranging the office and our appointments to make that social distancing is possible and making it obvious what is off limits
• Hand sanitizer availability at the entrance and within the office
• Masks, gloves, faceshields and we expect you to wear a mask
• Equipment shields
• Constant sanitizing at touch points and throughout the day
• Changes in the dispensary, including an exciting new digital tool for spectacle measurements that is extremely accurate and allows us to take all the measurements for your eyewear form a safe distance
• Trained staff in the new protocols/procedures
There are many other protocols put into place
We want YOU to feel comfortable and safe from the time you enter our door until you leave!
Thank you for your continued support
The Progressive Vision Centre team!